29-January-2019 - Version PE_v1.4.0010d
- Fixed issue with radio and checkboxes appearing invisible.
- Added fixed diary legend for call handling users.
17-December-2018 - Version PE_v1.4.0010c
- Fixed an issue that caused the wrong system's diary to load for call handling users.
- Fixed an issue where the registration date was missing for clients that had been added via the diary.
- Ensured Express is fully compatible with PHP7
15-November-2018 - Version PE_v1.4.0010b
- Resolved an issue viewing PDF documents using Microsoft Edge.
- Fixed an issue downloading and emailijng invoices from the client log.
- Corrected appointment modal styling issue when using mobile devices.
- Fixed an issue preventing the diary from automatically reloading when using the diary in full week view on a mobile device.
- The 'County' label on the client details screen is now correctly labelled.
- Corrected the alignment of the diary view button on iOS devices.
- & and < characters in custom form answers no longer cause an error when saving the custom form.
- Fix to ensure only the fields completed by the client during the online booking process are displayed to the user when matching the appointment to an existing client in the database.
- Changed the diary practitioner drop down selection to fix an issue displaying some practitioner's names off screen when using a mobile device in landscape mode.
- Fix to an issue when typing a client's date of birth instead of using the date picker.
04-September-2018 - Version PE_v1.4.0010a
- Critical notes now appear when adding and completing appointments.
- Fixed bug with deleting appointments from the client log.
- Non alphanumeric characters entered on iOS devices now appear in PPS correctly.
- Validation no longer prevents unrestricting clients.
21-August-2018 - Version PE_v1.4.0010-HF
- Client export now working.
- Fixed an issue where the diary could be interacted with while a modal was open.
- Fixed an issue with the appointment details modal being cut short on the client log.
- Fixed an issue with zooming on the diary.
14-August-2018 - Version PE_v1.4.0010
09-August-2018 - Version PE_v1.4.0009f
- Fixed an issue with appointment menus appearing off screen on the diary.
- Fixed an issue with checking export access rights when exporting client data.
- Fixed some styling issues on the client log.
- Fixed some styling issues on the client search screen.
07-August-2018 - Version PE_v1.4.0009e
- Appointments can now be managed directly from the client log.
- Call handling users can now manage multiple systems at a time using different tabs.
- Date pickers on the report screens now work correctly on mobile devices and can be manually entered.
31-July-2018 - Version PE_v1.4.0009d
- Event attendees can now be matched to a client if an attendance record exists without a client.
- Modifying DNA'd appointments is now possible from the diary.
- Mandatory client fields are now respected on the diary add client modal.
- Global diary dates are now shown correctly, e.g. New Years Day.
- Fixed an issue with emailing and downloading invoices from the client log.
- Fixed an issue with the client log status key.
- Improved how diary notes are displayed.
17-July-2018 - Version PE_v1.4.0009c
- Added the functionality to record objection by the client to their data being processed. This objection is available as a criteria in reports to allow these clients to be excluded from report results.
- Added functionality to allow the restriction of a client record. This will prevent any further use, change or removal of the client's data until the restriction is lifted.
- A full client record can be exported in both PDF and machine-readable formats.
- Added ability to exclude clients who have chosen to be excluded from processing from reporting.
- Added ability to delete treatment episodes from the client log.
- Fixed an error displaying the Medical History when answers contain multiple lines.
- Corrected an issue causing the buttons on the client details screen to be misaligned when a message is displayed.
- Fixed issue with appointments report.
- Fixed issue with adding payments to completed reports.
- Charge icons on the diary now reflect the status of the charge.
- Replaced the client delete screen with a pop-up modal.
- Change to the process of client deletion to comply with the concept of full person data removal. Personal information for the client is removed from the database audit upon deletion of the client and no personal information for the client will remain.
Any existing accounts records for the client will be retained in an anonymous format.
- Improved entering client date of birth on mobile devices.
01-May-2018 - Version PE_v1.4.0009b
- Fixed an issue with the diary date picker header.
- Colour improvements to the diary.
- Improvements to the diary icons.
- The hover effect for viewing diary notes has been improved.
24-Apr-2018 - Version PE_v1.4.0009a
- Fixed issue with the send message buttons on mobile devices.
- Fixed the help link in the footer.
- Fixed a bug whereby appointments running after 11:30pm broke the diary.
- It is now possible to dismiss alert messages on the diary after performing actions.
17-Apr-2018 - Version PE_v1.4.0009
- New general release containing fixes and improvements from the latest beta.
10-Apr-2018 - Version PE_v1.4.0008c
- Fixed charges icon on diary appointment menu.
- Fixing LastPass on login screen.
- Can now quickly move between diary weeks.
03-Apr-2018 - Version PE_v1.4.0008b
- Fixed issue with certain calendar dates on the diary, i.e. new years day etc.
- Fixed issue with diary notes throwing out the order of appointments.
- Fixed the feedback button on the diary screen.
- Prevented the timing out of custom forms if on the consultation screen too long on an iPad.
- Hidden dashboard statistics from call handling users.
- Fixed some visual issues with the diary.
- Call handling users can now access beta systems via the non beta version.
- "Gender" field renamed to "Sex".
- Improved some of the wording surrounding enabling/disabling beta.
- Added a message to the login screen when switching from general release to beta and vice versa.
- Prevented accidentally double saving some forms, e.g. adding clients.
- Showing the client address on the new diary when searching for clients.
- Clicking book another will now automatically select the client of that appointment.
- Disabled the chrome auto fill on the client forms.
- Pressing the back button will now close any open modals on the new diary screen.
- Added ability to change the zoom level of the diary.
- Added room and location indicators to free diary slots.
- Hovering over appointments on the diary will now display any notes on that appointment.
- Improved the icons on the appointment slots.
- Added additional information to the information box on the new diary screen.
29-Jan-2018 - Version PE_v1.4.0008a
- Overhaul of the diary areas.
29-Jan-2018 - Version PE_v1.4.0008
- Improved the design of the reporting sections.
- Improvements made to the beta access areas.
- Call handling users are now given a default diary user when logging in.
28-Sept-2017 - Version PE_v1.4.0007
- Restricting access to certain settings for call handling users.
12-Sept-2017 - Version PE_v1.4.0006
- Call handling company functionality added to Express
- Client notes set in PPS now appear on the client details page
- Improved styling of the reset password email
- Improved error 500 page
- Feedback can now be sent on mobile devices
- Improvements made to the Express only SMS/Email confirmation settings area
- Style of client details header updated
- Improved highlighting when matching Online Booking clients
- Fixed link on the dashboard to the knowledge base
30-Aug-2017 - Version PE_v1.4.0005
- Call handling functionality added to Express
- Invoices can now be emailed directly from the client log
- Consultation auto saving can now be enabled from the settings screen.
- Text changes to the feedback module
15-Aug-2017 - Version PE_v1.4.0004
- The currency used for invoices and payments can now be set from the settings screen
- Express now directly handles the emailing of reports
- Improved the style of emailed reports
08-Aug-2017 - Version PE_v1.4.0003
- Stopped encoding list values
- The current user will now be automatically selected when entering the consultation screen.
- Fixed DNA reasons for Express only systems
- Added button to view all consultations from the consultation page
- Added total when viewing invoices on the client log
- Feedback confirmation is more descriptive
- It is now possible to search for clients by date of birth
12-Apr-2017 - Version PE_v1.4.0002d
- Express consultations were defaulting to the top diary user in list
- Look ups would not save if any were blank
- Appointment were not clickable when hiding practitioners not available on the selected day on multi-diary view mode
04-Apr-2017 - Version PE_v1.4.0002c
- Increased the display time of the appointment added success message
- Updated the design of the login page
- Improved information displayed when entering an invalid or incorrect email when trying to reset a password
07-Mar-2017 - Version PE_v1.4.0002b
- Added the option to hide practitioners from the diary on days that they are not available
- Added feature to open google maps for a client's address
- Improved the display of the notification indicating a client needs to be selected
- Added the ability to download invoices as a PDF
- Added support for systems that do not have a diary for any users
- Corrected an issue with the alignment of the custom form dropdown menu
- Resolved an error causing blocked out time to be set incorrectly when modified
- Fixed and alignment issue with the save custom form button
- Correction for an error entering Date of Birth on the Edge browser
23-Feb-2017 - Version PE_v1.4.0002a
- Multi Diary View label change for better clarity
- Disabled browser autofill on various input fields
- More weeks are now available on the book screen
- Consultation box is now expandable
- Template test email/SMS function now contains the D.O.B merge field
- Delete appointment text was misaligned in mobile view (landscape)
- Username block in mobile navigation no longer breaks if user has a long name
- Appointment complete screen text overlap
- Various typos
- Reset Password Option Not Working in certain scenarios
- 404 from clicking "consultation" of event attendee
- When multi diary view is enabled, incorrect diary date is displayed the first time the diary is opened
- Error handling missing from DOB fields
- Diary User Selection not working on mobile device
- Diary Settings not savings for systems in certain scenarios
- Client details screen mismatch
- Merge field button does not work in Express
- Certain symbols in consultations not displaying correctly in Express
- When using the date select in Express, shows the following month
- Changes to blank settings fields not saving
- If no date of birth is entered todays date is entered as their date of birth
- Some Express users unable to change settings
- Removed 'new' marker on messages in outbox
- Text change on reply button in outbox
- Hide 'doctors surgery' on express only systems
08-Feb-2017 - Version PE_v1.4.0002
- Delete client functionality.
- Messages screen improvements.
- Client screen improvements.
- Reports screen design improvements.
- Book screen design improvements.
- Client search screen improvements.
- Some client details were not being displayed for clients with no medical history.
- Some access rights not being correctly applied.
- Calendar icon on add client screen not selectable on mobile devices.
- Appointment duration box alignment issue.
- Consultation notes diary indicator not showing notes as complete in some situations.
10-Nov-2016 - Version PE_v1.4.0001a
- Online Booking V3 client matching facility
- Text handling on the Client Details Screen
- Feedback form improvements
- Multi diary view setting now informs the user that it require at least 2 practitioners to be selected before the setting can be enabled
- Client search now includes ability to search on phone numbers
- Login page could still be accessed when logged in, causing confusion.
07-Nov-2016 - PE_v1.4.0001
- View documents that exist in the PPS Hosted system from the Client Log and Consultation screens
- Client Log - new Status Column for improved user experience
- Messages - you can now view all inbox items and view all sent items
- Diary - quick switching method provided so the user can click through multiple weeks without having to wait for each page load.
- Diary - Multi practitioner diary view can now be turned on from within the settings area
- PPS Express - Look and Feel Improvements to Overall Template
- Dashboard Improvements
- Search Screen Improvements
- Security Improvements
- Email Address field is now included for the Client Report
- Use default appointment type when booking appointment
- Display character count when editing SMS template
- Centre align text on Client Search screen for improved UX
- Make slot size correlate to appointment duration
- Removed the "<< inbox" link from messages screen if on the inbox or outbox pages.
- All users can now message non-practitioners
- We now prevent completed custom form/consultation notes being discarded
- Logout message more descriptive regarding why you have been logged out
- "Error: The following items require attention" when medical history questions need attention has been fixed.
- Ignored field length when using drop down answer questions has been fixed
- Mobile view fix - display "next consultation" instead of "appointments today".
- Certain validation on email fields were missing
- Charges were not being created in a specific scenario
- Own only setting did not apply to reports
- New clients were not being marked as new.
- Move appointment function did not schedule activities
- We now warn users when information entered in field will be truncated
- 'Appointments Today' did not load current day/week in the diary
- Manually entering DOB on Add/Edit Client screen broke the calendar date picker
- Save and Cancel buttons were not the same size
- When blocking out time, the wrong time got blocked under a certain scenario.
- DNA Appt info was missing when the slot is re-opened.
- Appointment Details screen was missing in beta mode
- Appointment Details buttons was not the same size
- Consultation tile text was misaligned on ipad resolution
- Loss of colour/slots on the last diary column on both week and all practitioner views on iPad has been fixed
- 'Next Consultation' loaded random diary time on mobile devices
- Nothing displayed if user does not have diary access.
- Move slot info box size did not correlate to appointment duration
28-Oct-2015 - PE_v1.3.0006
- Express-only users can now edit their default booking confirmation / reminder templates from Settings > Templates.
- It is now possible to choose which options (if any) are used.
- Separate templates are available for both email and SMS.
- Available merge fields are displayed in the new menu (in edit mode).
- Test emails / SMS can be sent out.
- Standard Charge Price Profiles now apply to appointments and RFNAs. Individual charge amounts can be set based on the practitioner and / or location.
- Reports can now be emailed out as a .CSV file attachment.
- The diary on phones, in "full week" view, will automatically scroll down to the day selected.
- Added a 'remaining' column to invoice reports to show the amount remaining (taking own only settings into account).
- Updating diary setup now extends the diary for a year from the current date.
- It is now possible for Express-only users to edit Appointment Types, Reasons for Non-Attendance and Blocked Time Reasons.
- On the Client Log, charges and payments are now displayed under their corresponding invoices.
- Fixed a display bug when appointments overlap back-to-back availability slots.
19-Aug-2015 - PE_v1.3.0005d
- Some invoices were not being paid off correctly.
12-Aug-2015 - PE_v1.3.0005
- It is now possible to block out time from the PPS Express diary.
- All data now reflects location and department-based restrictions set in PPS.
The Client Log will display all data as normal but access to view, edit or delete data the user does not have access to is forbidden.
- Added a "Book Another" button to menu on reopened appointments.
- It is now possible to raise zero-rated charges.
- New look and feel for the Client Search screen.
- Logins from PPS Express are now recorded in the PPS audit.
- Blocking out time now offers 'All Day' which will default to the opening hours set in the appointment configuration screen.
- Future booking confirmations and reminders are now marked as complete when marking an appointment as DNA.
- Fixed an issue where changing a username in PPS could cause issues with Express.
- Fixed an issue with some invoices not synchronising.
03-Jul-2015 - PE_v1.3.0004h
- Minor Reports output update.
03-Jul-2015 - PE_v1.3.0004g
- Added a simple Client List report, searchable by registered date.
- Invoices can now be deleted -- this includes all associated charges and payments.
This process will automatically re-stock as appropriate.
Payments that are allocated elsewhere or have an amount remaining on account will not be deleted, simply updated.
- Password updates were not being stamped in the audit in certain circumstances.
13-Apr-2015 - PE_v1.3.0004f
- Some instances of deleting appointments were not being recorded correctly in the audit.
10-Apr-2015 - PE_v1.3.0004e
- Fixed an issue with saving diary availability.
- Fixed an issue where some clients were seeing multiple versions of charges being emailed out to their clients.
01-Apr-2015 - PE_v1.3.0004d
- Rare file availability issue has been resolved.
- Some users were seeing issues when moving blocked time or diary notes.
25-Mar-2015 - PE_v1.3.0004b
- Appointments booked via Online Booking were losing their booking source.
- Some clients were seeing issues with paying off invoices.
19-Mar-2015 - PE_v1.3.0004a
- Added the Book Another button to appointment diary popups.
- Medical History display was causing issues for a small number of users.
- Appointment types for some users were not displaying correctly.
- Problems with DNA'ing an appointment with a charge but not marking as paid.
- Medical History on the client log was not displaying in some instances.
17-Mar-2015 - PE_v1.3.0004
- Can now move through reports pages quickly and easily, options to jump to a particular page, change number of records per page, etc.
Displays page totals and overall totals.
Date restrictions have been removed.
- Numerous speed and user interface improvements have been made to the diary.
- It is now possible to quickly and easily move appointments, blocked time and notes.
- Medical History information now displays on the consultation screen, including items with alerts / needing updates.
- Popups on diary items now give quick access to their available functionality.
- Clients: The country field is now a pre-populated list.
- Clients: Mandatory fields set in PPS are now adhered to.
- System: Users now need a PPS login in order to login to Express.
- System: Significant speed / stability improvements.
- Events: Attendees marked as DNA now display under the event, rather than at the end of the day.
- DNAs: The DNA screen will now default the DNA tick box to on.
- DNAs: Can no longer mark an appointment as reopened without also marking it as DNA.
- Dashboard: Next appointment tile no longer detects blocked appointments.
- Dashboard: Revenue tile now displays 5-figures properly.
- Custom Forms: Forms saved within an existing treatment episode now link correctly.
- Reports can now only be sent if the user has export rights.
- Saving a custom form within a current consultation now links correctly.
- Appointments: Modifying blocked time, in some cases, was removing the duration.
- General: Issues with special / control characters throughout the system have been resolved.
- Diary: RFNAs containing characters like '<' were not displaying or saving correctly.
- Consultations: New lines and other special characters save and display correctly.
- DNAs: Can no longer save an appointment as DNA with zero-rated charges.
- Merge Fields: Some client detail merge fields were not resolving.
06-Oct-2014 - PE_v1.3.0001-59bfa8c
- Create, view and edit custom forms from the consultation screen. This includes favourite forms and appointment type-specific suggestions.
- Option to display the full diary week in mobile view.
- Diary Setup: Some users were seeing their availability wiped.
- Consultation: Can no longer edit signed off / private notes.
18-Aug-2014 - PE_v1.2.0003a-603aecd
- Appointments: Certain access rights were causing display issues.
12-Aug-2014 - PE_v1.2.0003-039afa3
- Users with own-only access will now not see the diary user drop down on the diary.
- Access Rights: Applied to dashboard items.
- Clients: Own only users experiencing issues whilst searching.
07-Jul-2014 - PE_v1.2.0002-b542d4e
- Added a legend for the new diary screen icons.
- Can now receive messages -- new messages notifications are displayed on the dashboard and menu bar.
- Dashboard live tiles -- information displayed upon login and updated automatically including next appointment, number of appointments today, revenue, etc.
- Can send one message to multiple PPS users at once.
- Messages: Can now send to any PPS user.
- Client log is now sortable by any column.
- Consultation notes: To avoid losing formatting, RTF notes are currently not editable.
- Consultation notes: Physio font has been added.
30-Apr-2014 - PE_v1.2.0001-810287a
- Diary availability can now be set in the settings screen.
- Now possible to email report information in HTML format.
- Added appointments list report.
- Client reference is now displayed on the appointments screen.
19-Mar-2014 - PE_v1.2.0000-827d860
- Mobile view now defaults to a single day view which can be navigated via the menu.
- Additional information per appointment is now displayed on the diary -- including a client's current outstanding balance, treatment episode appointment count and more.
- Ability to run simple reports -- appointments list, charges, invoices and payments.
- Diary styling improvements.
- DNA: Blank charges / invoices were being created incorrectly.